The small, hand-held and self contained GSR2 is a Galvanic Skin Response monitoring device for home biofeedback. The GSR2 precisely monitors your stress levels by translating tiny tension-related changes in skin pores into a rising or falling tone. By resting two fingers on the sensing plates you learn to lower the pitch and your stress level.
- Uses a 9V battery (included)
- Ergonomically shaped for a most comfortable and natural grip
- Provides tonal feedback through speaker or earphones
- Includes: Manual and instructional CD with relaxation exercise
View your changing levels of relaxation on-screen and by changing volume of
any CD or audio file. Simple to install and use.
Requires the GSR2.
For Windows 7, Vista and XP. Intel Core Duo and equivalent computers.
- “Includes Cable plus key code”. Everything you need to plug
your GSR2 into the computer. Includes cable + activation code for downloaded
- “Computer software only.” (-$25.00). Does not include the cable. For people who have the connector cable (wire) from CalmLink.
(PURCHASING and TRANSFERRING LICENSE)
|To unlock and activate the software, send BeyondVR your site
code, MID, and serial# to firstname.lastname@example.org
BeyondVR will send back an activation
code. KEEP YOUR SERIAL#
AND ACTIVATION CODE ON FILE.
* GSR2 is a Registered Trademark of Thought Technology
|The license can be transferred to a different computer by
using the “change license” program on the computer with the
software already installed. Install the software on the desired computer
and get the new site code. Put the current activation code and the new site
code in the “change license” program and a new activation code
will be generated.